Grand Rapids, MI
San Diego, CA
Corpus Christi, TX
Corpus Christi Office
Directions In Research, Inc.
5277 Old Brownsville Rd, Suite 110
Corpus Christi, TX 78405-3930
Please e-mail or fax your resumé to:
Fax: (361) 452-5557
Current Job Opportunities
Title: Research Specialist
Primary Responsibilities: Collects data via telephone - NO SALES OR TELEMARKETING. Conducts market research telephone interviews (surveys) using a computerized (CATI) system. Reads questions and records responses verbatim. Follows specific project instructions.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to read, write, spell, and speak clearly in English language.
- Computer and keyboard familiarity. Ability to type 35 words per minute.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Scheduling availability of 18 hours per week or more, including at least two weekend shifts.
Key Attributes of Position:
- Flexible scheduling - you set your own schedule.
- $8.00 per hour starting wage; regular wage increases of up to $1.00; $12 per hour for top performers.
- Earn $1.00 per hour premium if bilingual certified.
- Periodic bonuses and incentives.
- Opportunity for advancement.