- CATI Interviewing
- IVR – Interactive Voice Response
- On-line & Recruit to Web
- Multi-mode Methodologies
CONFIDENTIALITY / SECURITY
- All DIR systems are firewall and password protected for data security.
- Clients have remote access to only their programmed surveys during the early phases of a project so they can test the completed program prior to fielding. Once completed the access is removed. Twelve digit alpha and numeric passwords are issued to clients for the testing of programs.
- Actual data and sample information files are kept on separate servers that are not connected to external access. In terms of internal access only the programming department and project management have access to project files.
DISASTER RECOVERY / PRIVACY PROTECTION PROCEDURES
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Nightly data backups
- Redundant data storage & servers
- Multiple firewalls between our servers and the Internet
- Privacy policies are in place in accordance with Code of Standards and Ethics for Survey Research of the Council of American Survey Research Organizations (CASRO), Market Research Association (MRA) and with the security and privacy provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).